Friday 27 July 2012


Are you sitting comfortably? Then let the games begin

Well I have a few UFOs that need to be completed so I shall take the opportunity over the next two weeks to finish the three UFO that I have on the go. Olympics on the tele, may be a glass of vino bad idea as mistakes happen after too much vino, cup of green tea, feet up, hook or needle in hand; sounds like a plan.

I did manage 30mins in the garden today; work has been absolutely manic the past few weeks so not much time for me; I managed to do a full repeat of a knitting project (can't say much as the recipient reads this blog).


I also managed to hook up some squares for bloggy friends bloggy blankets – not sure if the colours or if the sizes will work but I have some ideas of design.


I have a half-finished mouse that’s waiting to be stuffed and be born – so I think he’ll take priority as his companion mouse has been waiting for some time for her mate.


MummyHen X

4 comments:

  1. These squares look great!
    Can't wait to join them into the blanket. FMx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mummy Hen, thank you so much. They're lovely. Please accept a 'One Lovely Blog' award from me. :)
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mummy Hen
    I'm your newest follower and I have also been in contact with Mum about helping with the bloggy friends bloggy blanket. I am told that Arwedd (she has already been in contact and I'm a follower on her blog now) has to send me the blanket and I have to send it to you once I have added some squares.
    Love the bright combination of colours in the squares you have made up already.

    Keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those little mice look so lovely. I can't wait to see the completed couple.

    Arwedd xx

    ReplyDelete