Wednesday 31 October 2012


Pumpkins

Firstly, big thanks to all those that commented after having virtual afternoon tea with Mum.

We don’t ‘do’ Halloween, we don't have any young children, but I did enjoy pumpkin carving.
Pumpkins were £3 for two – after a little research – what did we do without the internet?
There are some great sites with templates, tips, what tools to use – after raiding DaddyHen’s tool box - knew we had a Dremel somewhere.
I set to carving my pumpkins so much easier with a Dremel, ice cream scoop and small knife
Both DaddyHen and SonnyHen think I’ve lost the plot – until SonnyHens GF arrived and want join in – she suggested a skull which was the most difficult of them all.  SonnyHens GF carved the bat - lovely carving; I like the way the light is darker, as less pulp has been romoved.
 

It was our first time pumpkin carving and this is my ta-dah moment

 
 
MummyHen X
 

2 comments: