Thursday 25 July 2013

A weigh day – Day 3


Day Three
Feeling positive about how its going; had a slight headache this morning so upped the water; I know from previous changes to diet that if I don't up the liquid then I tend to get a thick head and yak breath.  A good pointer as to if your drinking sufficient water is the colour of your wee; it should be a pale straw colour.

Breakfast: Lime & Ginger drink, cup of tea

Mid-Morning: cup of tea.  

Lunch: Lime & Ginger drink; had some left over and wasn't going to waste it, so added an apple, a few cashew nuts and a little more water; 

Dinner: Lamb & Chicken & Veg kebabs - peppers, courgettes and tomatoes

Mid-evening: cup of tea

Water throughout the day – aiming for min 2litres above another other liquid

Exercise: Yes - cycled for 15mins

My contraption arrived - I already have a bicycle, space is limited so bought a bike trainer - it converts your bike from mobile to static; the back wheel is fixed in to the gadget and off you go except you don't go anywhere. 


I tried to use my bike to attach but it didn't work so have had to use DaddyHen's its not that comfy but will persevere. I found a few cycle programmes on the net so will follow them buy building up the time on the bike to get fitter.

This article caught my eye Stand up to lose weight - I will try standing when I have my teleconferences - I have a Bluetooth headset so am not tied to the computer via a fixed headset it might work a tiny bit!?!.

 
 
 

MummyHen X

No comments:

Post a Comment